middle devops engineer for a financial technology and information company
We're looking for a remote Middle DevOps Engineer with 2+ years of DevOps, CI/CD experience to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk, and fighting financial crime.
- Responsible for the development lifecycle, specifically for release build & deploy, process automation and continuous integration for application development and AWS services
- Design and build high performance pipelines applying infrastructure-and-pipeline-as-a-code practices
- In charge of development build environments and tools
- High skilled DevOps, CI/CD engineer with at least 2 years of experience
- Experience with AWS platform
- Experience with building application pipelines (Java)
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Git, Jenkins
- English level proficiency B1
- Degree in software engineering or computer science or equivalent experience
- Solution Architect / DevOps Engineer certified an Advantage
- Experience as Software Developer
- Experience with Nexus / Artifactory
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools
- Experience with virtualized environment
- Strong coding capability with at least one of the following languages: Python, Groovy, Perl, C, C++, Java
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.