middle devops engineer for a healthcare company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle DevOps Engineer with 2+ years of DevOps experience and building CI/CD pipelines skills to join our team.
The customer is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical healthcare companies. Its principal business is medicines, biologics, vaccines, and consumer and animal products.
- Develop and automate company-wide Hadoop based DWH/ETL solution
- Develop CI and CD pipelines (Git, Maven, Jenkins, Artifactory)
- Python programming: tools/modules for Hadoop components using Ansible
- Deploy automation with Ansible playbooks, Jenkins DSL programming (Groovy)
- Research and recommend technical and operational improvements for improved pipeline reliability and efficiencies
- Provide support to project that uses ETL pipeline within company (Ingest as a service)
- Collaborating with platform team to monitor or troubleshoot issues affecting pipeline
- 2+ years of DevOps experience
- Working experience in building CI/CD pipelines using Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, Maven
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux based systems
- Scripting skills (Bash or Python)
- Experience with AWS deployment (Chef/Puppet, CloudFormation, Scripting with AWS CLI, Docker)
- Scripting or programming skills in any language (Python/Bash/Java/Groovy)
- Knowledge of how to build scalable applications for Cloud
- Infrastructure as a Service principles knowledge
- English level - B2 or higher
- Jira, Confluence practical skills
- Experience working with agile development
- Knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem - YARN, MapReduce, HDFS, HBase, ZooKeeper, Kafka, Spark, Hive
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef or Salt
- Experience administering/working with SQL/NoSQL databases (Oracle, MS SQL)
- Experience with AWS Glue
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.