go to search
middle devops engineer for a leading agriculture company
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle DevOps Engineer for a Leading Agriculture Company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle DevOps Engineer with AWS experience, knowledge of Terraform and good scripting skills to join our team.
The customer is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions company commits to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
The main pool of tasks is associated with providing support and development services in content of the DevOps model for the customer’s platform, that is based on the Quark products.
- Set up and maintain infrastructure and CI/CD pipeline for a data hub
- Experience with AWS: CloudFormation, EC2, Lambda
- Knowledge of Terraform
- Exposure to MarkLogic Data Hub
- Good scripting skills (Python, Bash)
- Experience with Doker
- Familiarity with Jenkins
- Knowledge of Gitlab
- Good level of English
- Self-management skills
benefits for locations
- Medical insurance package for you and your family
- Stable income
- Paid sick leave days
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical, soft, and leadership skills
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.