middle devops engineer for a manufacturing company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The customer is a European multinational company providing energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
- Assessment in the automation process of pipeline, moving infrastructure to the code
- Assessment in POC processes for new tools/services
- Environments related questions support
- Improving scalability of infrastructure
- Provide visibility of work results to the customer
- 2+ years of professional experience in DevOps
- Being customer-focused
- Experience in administrating Linux servers
- Experience in scripting language (Bash/Python/Groovy)
- Experience in managing systems with configuration management (Ansible)
- Experience in Source Code Management Systems and designing branching strategy
- Experience in creating CI/CD pipelines on wide tool set (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, BitBucket Pipelines)
- Motivation to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects
- Expertise in problem solving and troubleshooting technical issues
- Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications
- Experience with container orchestration engines (EKS, GKE, docker-compose, Rancher)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.