middle devops engineer for a software company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle DevOps Engineer with experience in Systems Engineering, experience with Jenkins declarative pipelines and knowledge of AWS to join our team.
The customer offers centralized file management, automated backup, synchronization, sharing, and collaboration in a single integrated solution.
- Decide on AWS infrastructure design
- Apply monitoring practices
- Contribute to the content migration
- Lead the troubleshooting issues from production and lower environments
- Communicate directly with the development team and other stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience performing software builds within a DevOps environment
- Experience in Systems Engineering \ administration (Linux\Windows)
- Experience with Jenkins declarative pipelines
- Configuration management (Ansible, but experience in other technologies is also highly desired for e.g., Salt Stack, Chef, DSC)
- AWS experience
- Infrastructure as a code tools experience (Terraform, CloudFormation etc.)
- Team player, customer focus and good troubleshooting skills
- English level B1+ minimum
- Experience with monitoring configuration
- Docker and Kubernetes experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.