middle devops engineer for a world leading global provider of market intelligence
Currently, we're looking for a remote Middle DevOps Engineer for a World Leading
Global Provider of Market Intelligence.
The customer is a world leading global provider of market intelligence, deal execution platforms,
and investor communication tools to investment banks and corporations around the world.
- Build CI/CD pipelines
- Apply monitoring practices
- Contribute to the content migration
- Communicate directly with the development team and other stakeholders
- Lead the troubleshooting issues from production and lower environments
- Setup new envs
- Configure CI/CD
- Improve env infrastructures
- 2+ years of experience in Cloud and DevOps field
- Experience with GitHub
- Knowledge of GitLab, Hibernate and Docker
- Familiar with Jenkins
- Experience with GitHub Actions
- Experience with GitLab CI
- Understanding of Artifactory
- Knowledge of Nexus
- Familiar with Azure boards
- English level: B2
- OpenShift experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.