middle devops engineer for an information services company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Middle DevOps Engineer for an information services company for our team.
The customer’s headquarters is in Nashville. The company is a global group of companies that provides unified global background screening solutions.
- Work on migration project (to migrate Java oriented deployment procedures to Kubernetes)
- Provide technical direction and construct, test and implement a wide range of solutions that enable and support business functions
- Define scope, plans and deliverables for assigned work
- Test solutions to ensure that both changes and new work meet the business needs and expectations
- Investigate and resolve problems as required, specifically in relation to server management
- Use appropriate tools to analyze, identify and resolve technical problems
- Implement approved standard server solution, upgrades, enhancements and conversions
- Maintain security, integrity and business resilience controls and documents
- Produce good quality and timely documentation for all assigned tasks
- 2+ years of relevant experience as DevOps
- English level B2+
- Strong k8s stack knowledge
- Experience with Apache Maven, Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Jenkins and Terraform
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.