middle devops engineer for financial company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Middle DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The customer's team is responsible for mission-critical customer journeys, including “Pay your Amex Bill,” “Plan your Payment” and “Get a Loan.” Their goal is to decouple our assets, such as our ACH engine and bank validation, and make it easy for others in the company to build world-class customer experiences.
- Enable creation and updating of logging standards to streamline dashboard creation and ensure usability of logging repository
- Drive monitoring requirements to ensure business-service level visibility for all support teams
- Provides guidance to software engineers related to design patterns that are resistant to failure
- Communicates effectively with Development and Operation teams to align on requirements, driving SDLC requirements, capabilities, and limitations pertinent to delivering highly resilient applications
- Responsible for evaluating and implementing orchestration, automation, and tooling solutions to ensure consistent processes and repetitive tasks are performed with a higher level of accuracy and reduced defects
- Build, implement and advise on recovery tooling to adhere to enterprise standards and/or frameworks
- Introduce new and impactful technologies to the production support tool chain that help minimize friction for production releases and support, and to more quickly diagnose and recover from production incidents
- Responsible for availability, proactive monitoring / alerting, capacity planning, performance (reducing latency and increasing efficiency) to include testing for technical platforms
- 2+ years of DevOps.CI/CD experience
- CA Release Automation experience
- Firewall experience
- IBM AIX experience
- Load Balancing Tools knowledge
- REST API experience
- RedHat Satellite experience
- SDLC Methodologies knowledge
- Support and Change Management experience
- Test planning & reporting experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.