middle devops engineer for financial information company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Middle DevOps Engineer for Financial Information Company.
The customer is a United Kingdom-based stock exchange and financial information company headquartered in the City of London, England.
- Responsible for the development lifecycle, specifically for release build & deploy, process automation and continuous integration for application development and AWS services.
- In charge of CI/CD pipelines
- Resolve CI/CD issues
- Maintenance infrastructure servers
- Operate the build tools infrastructure:
- Jenkins, Jenkins slaves
- Manage and support source control repositories (Git)
- Guide development teams about configuring Maven and SBT
- Write code and use tools to automate workflows
- Create dev and QA environments for development teams and automated their workflows (deployment, etc).
- Maintain prod env.
- Create and maintain project templates in Git (for example: a project that builds a JAR / Docker Image and uploads to Artifactory)
- DevOps/CI/CD engineer with at least 2 years of experience.
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with GIT, Jenkins.
- Good knowledge of Python and Terraform
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and AWS
- English level: B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.