go to search
middle devops engineer for government
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle DevOps Engineer for Government
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Middle DevOps Engineer to join our team.
- Develop and maintain automation methodology and tooling for Cloud Services development and operations (CI/CD Pipeline, runbook automation, IaC, etc.)
- Be the subject matter expert for Azure IaaC and using Terraform in an enterprise environment
- Build reusable modules for various Azure technologies.
- Migrate full codebase, pipelines, from Azure DevOps to GitHub Enterprise.
- Test our system integrity, implement designs, application developments, and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as needed
- Work closely with senior developers and application architects to fulfill requests
- Keep up to date with industry trends and technology developments Develop automation scripts and assets to support Cloud Platform operations (i.e. Reporting, Infrastructure Provisioning)
- Provide Root Cause Analysis reports for outages/incidents (ITIL - Problem Management)
- Document and implement best practices for the team to test code on local machines, and then on the shared repository
- Responsible for transferring knowledge
- Support application and infrastructure, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis
- 2+ experience in technology planning, designing, and implementing both on-premises and cloud solutions
- 2+ years of recent direct experience in implementing IaaS with emphasis on Azure and Terraform
- Experience with Azure DevOps and GitHub, CI/CD pipeline design and scheduling with code quality stages spanning the lifecycle of continuous build & quality, continuous deploy, and continuous testing
- Experience with Azure services such as: Azure Vnet, Load Balancers, App Gateway, NSG, VPN, Vnet Peering, Azure Firewall
- Azure Application Insight / Monitor/Azure Log Analytics experience
- Azure AD B2C, RBAC, Service Principal, Managed Identity experience
- Experience with CI CD tools like Azure DevOps, GitHub Enterprise, GitHub Action
- Experience with IaC like Terraform, ARM, PowerShell
- Must have worked on the hybrid environment with management and infrastructure components integration, like AD, DNS, CyberArk, Monitoring, etc.
- Security best practices including authentication protocols, ACL rules, and Identity Management mechanisms
- Release management and branching techniques, modules, code structure, environment management, and implementing code governance, scanning, etc.
- Experience working upgrading Terraform versions, using ARM or BICEP when required
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong experience to train and knowledge transfer
nice to have
- Azure Load Testing, Azure Data Factory, Data Lake & Azure experience
- Cognitive Search experience
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.