middle devops engineer for multinational corporation
Currently, we're looking for a remote Middle DevOps Engineer for Multinational
The customer is a retailer of branded footwear and apparel. The company offers men, women, and children shoes, clothing, and accessories including sportswear for football, tennis, golf, running, basketball, and training purposes.
- Developing services and platform that drive AI/ML activity
- Builds services, tools and libraries that help Data Scientists bring their models faster from development phase to scalable, performant and reliable production solutions
- Working experience developing and using RESTful APIs
- 2+ years of experience with AWS services (EC2, S3, DynamoDB, EMR) or other public cloud services (Google, Microsoft, etc.)
- Professional experience with Kubernetes
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in technical and non-technical areas
- Basic understanding about machine learning concepts, theory and application
- Being a good team player
- English level: B2
- Have experience using any of following technologies: Scala, Spark, Terraform, Airflow.
- Good knowledge of ArgoCD, Kubeflow, Tensorflow, Pytorch, AWS SageMaker
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.