middle devops engineer for multinational media conglomerate
Currently, we're looking for a remote Middle DevOps Engineer for Multinational Media Conglomerate.
The client is a Canadian multinational media conglomerate that operates in complex arenas — law, tax, compliance, government, and media – and face increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupts every industry.
- Working closely with Development teams and Support team on the Customer side in order to support build/release process
- Centralized infrastructure management - moving to new tool (Chef / Puppet) and automation of environment preparation tasks (for DEV, QA and UAT)
- Configuration management - setting up centralized CCR tool for all applications covered by UK Legislative teams (SOLT, NELI)
- Moving the images to Artifactory, setting up images retention policy
- Provide proper monitoring (not for the applications only, but for system services like Jenkins, Git, etc. as well)
- Updating existing / creating new Jenkins jobs in order to support deploy, test run, and release rollback processes
- Setting up Sonar rules for code coverage and code style
- Setting up Vault mechanism (particular tool to be selected) for managing secrets
- 2+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer
- K8s and Docker knowledge is needed on this position.
- Extensive experience in Linux, Ansible and Jenkins
- Understanding of Bash/Python
- Git (Flow),
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Service Mash
- English level: B2
- Experience with infrastructure management (Chef/Puppet) tools
- Experience with Artifactory
- Experience with Vault tools
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.