middle devops engineer with azure for a retail and distribution company
Currently we are looking for a remote Middle DevOps Engineer with Azure for a retail and distribution company for our team.
The customer is an Irish fast fashion retailer with headquarters in Dublin, Ireland. It offers a diverse range of products, including baby and children's clothing, womenswear, menswear, homeware, accessories, footwear, beauty products and confectionery. The company has operations in Europe and the United States, owns over 390 stores across 12 countries.
The project intends to enhance the customer’s website by providing enriched product information and rollout “Click and Collect” eCommerce capabilities that allows customers to place order online.
- Take ownership over existing terraform codebase
- Deploy new application components
- Rebuild CI/CD pipelines
- Support team with maintaining and provisioning required environments
- Create disaster recovery plan based on existing RTO and RPO requirements
- Make infrastructure changes according to security team recommendations
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- English level B2+
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure (App Services, App Functions, Application Gateway, Azure Monitor), Azure DevOps (Azure Pipelines, Self-Hosted Agents)
- Experience with Terraform, NodeJS, Next.js
- Knowledge of Docker
- Knowledge of:
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.