middle devops engineer with azure for an oilfield services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle DevOps Engineer with Azure for an oilfield services company to join our team.
The customer is the world's leading oilfield services company providing cutting-edge solutions for reservoir characterization, drilling, production & processing.
- Designing a flexible Cloud Infrastructure with high availability and reliability to commit the business needs
- Collaborating with all teams to design the containerization, Kubernetes and Service Mesh adoption, implementation plan
- Developing the Full Stack Monitoring system to ensure that entire Cloud Resources are well monitored in a reasonable manner, including all engineering and production sites
- Centralizing logging collection system to collect all logs and setup the clear traceability with the debugging system so that teams can identify the root cause of a defect/incident in a very fast manner
- Designing the artifact management and promotion strategy
- Defining the quality criteria of product delivery cycle
- Setting up full CI/CD workflow and pipelines on Azure DevOps to ensure the continuously delivery of product with good quality and security, legal compliance
- Building security scan (SAST, DAST, license, 3rd party license) on early stage of the product delivery lifecycle in a flexible and generic manner to reduce the duplicate effort in each application team
- Visualizing the security scan report and setup fix traceability and knowledge base
- 2+ years of DevOps experience
- Experience with Cloud platforms and technologies (Microsoft Azure), including but not limited to APIM, Load balancer, Virtual Machines, Kubernetes, Server-less service, Micro Service, monitoring and log collection
- Experience with Linux system administration including the performance tuning and optimization
- Experience with development, operation experience of one or more relational or NoSQL Database
- Experience with programming skills (Powershell scripting experience)
- English level B2+
- Knowledge of Service Mesh
- Hands on experience with Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Web and Cloud security-related aspects
- Understanding of Agile process
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.