middle devops for a software company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle DevOps to join our team.
The customer is an American software company that provided unified endpoint and enterprise mobility management for mobile devices, such as multi-factor authentication.
- Automate cloud infrastructure on Azure and AWS with Helm, ARM, CloudFormation, Python and bash
- Build resilient and self-recovering systems to sustain any component failures
- Build automated Continuous Delivery pipeline that could be deployed in production
- Working with SRE team to deploy the platform in production
- 2+ years in DevOps engineering
- Candidate should have programming skills in Python. Other modern languages such as Java could be considered as well.
- Solid background in system and networking level knowledge.
- Good background in Azure, Kubernetes and Docker is preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (B2)
- Amazon Web Services
- Azure DevOps
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.