go to search
middle devops.iac developer for business company
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle DevOps.IaC Developer For Business Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Middle DevOps.IaC Developer to join our team.
- Be a part of the Google Cloud team
- Maintain Cloud Build spreadsheets, make sure they are in sync with real cloud infrastructure state
- Know and operate based on Standard Operating Procedures, know how to request the infrastructure changes, how to log and communicate the change
- Work closely with Cloud Solutions Architect, Architecture Review Board, InfoSec, and Cloud Ops to help teams achieve cloud migration efficiently, securely, and on time
- Schedule a time and meet with application teams in the scope of application cloud migration
- 2+ years of experience with DevOps.IaC
- Experience working with Google Cloud, AWS or Azure, Google Cloud
- Experience with Terraform/Ansible
- Experience in application cloud migration process
- Knowledge of application scaling modes (horizontal/vertical), integration style (RPC, event-driven patterns), application types (ETL, Web, Service, Workflow, etc), application availability modes (HA/DR), application cloud readiness (monolith, microservices, CI/CD, etc)
- Knowledge of how networks work, TCP/IP, Firewall, Routing, Load Balancing, L4 vs L7 FireWall, encryption, SSL termination, VPN, DNS, CDN
- Knowledge of Database technologies - Structured DBs/Document DBs/Warehouse systems
- Experience working with architecture diagrams - technical skills (be able to deliver clean pictures), ability to maintain style and colors to a single standard, be a perfectionist
- experience in working with design, or front-end technology
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.