middle drupal software developer for a multinational food manufacturer
We are currently looking for a remote Middle Drupal Software Developer with 2+ years of coding experience and experience with Drupal 8 as CMS to join our team.
The customer is an American multinational manufacturer of confectionery, pet food, and other food products.
The project goal is to extend platform capability by including new components, variations of existing components, interactive tools, and themes.
- Providing back-end bug fixes, critical updates, and general site keep up
- Maintaining various Drupal installation profiles and modules: both internally used modules and those provided from the community
- Evaluating/configuring/installing contributed modules as well as update the custom modules
- Assisting in the grooming of user stories that they will be assigned on
- Delivering high-quality code following defined best practices
- Delivering unit testing for key features/functionalities
- 2+ years of coding experience
- Experienced in Git to manage codes with other team member and follow the existing protocol
- Experience in creating and updating contributed and custom Drupal modules
- Experience with Drupal 8 as CMS
- Experience in Drupal modules including Views, Panels, Page Manager, Migrate
- Experience with PHP, MySQL, Linux, Apache
- Acquia Platform Certification in Drupal 8 and in ACSF
- Good command of building responsive websites
- Skills in using multi-site platform
- English level - B1+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.