go to search
middle front-end developer for a travel company
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Front-End Developer for a Travel Company
We're looking for a remote Middle Front-End Developer with 2+ years’ experience in software development, and TypeScript and React expertise to join our team.
The customer is an industry-leading global corporate travel management company. It operates in 109 countries and provides global corporate travel management services.
The project is focused on building a Payment solution for the customer and as a part of this solution the development of Customer portal on the top of MS Power Apps Portal.
- Develop custom Power BI visuals (TypeScript, React.js) to embed them into the portal
- 2+ years of front-end development experience
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Knowledge of TypeScript, React
- English level proficiency B1
benefits for locations
- Voluntary health insurance for you (100% covered) and your family (with corporate discount)
- Individual sessions with professional psychologists and coaches
- Free corporate sports and wellness programs
- Stable income
- Paid time off
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.