middle front-end developer for financial company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Middle Front-End Developer for a Financial Company to join our team.
The customer is a British price comparison website-based business specializing in financial services. The website enables consumers to compare prices on a range of products, including energy car insurance, home insurance, travel insurance, mortgages, credit cards, and loans.
- Developing of Front-end functionality
- Analyzing and refactoring, support for existing code
- Making decisions on all key technical issues: architecture, frameworks, code organization, assembly, CI / CD integration, Unit tests, UI autotests. And be responsible for the outcome of those decisions
- Interacting with product manager, UX/UI designer, backend developers to find the best solution for planned tasks
- Participating in DevOps activities
- 2+ years of Angular development experience
- Experience in Bootstrap, Node.js
- Experience in UI/UX design
- English level B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.