middle front-end developer for financial company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Middle Front-End Developer for Financial Company.
The customer is a British price comparison website-based business specialising in financial services. The website enables consumers to compare prices on a range of products, including energy car insurance, home insurance, travel insurance, mortgages, credit cards and loans.
- Development of Front-end functionality
- Analysis and refactoring, support for existing code
- Make decisions on all key technical issues: architecture, frameworks, code organization, assembly, CI / CD integration, Unit tests, UI autotests. And be responsible for the outcome of those decisions
- Interact with product manager, UX/UI designer, backend developers to find the best solution for planned tasks
- Participation in DevOps activities
- At least 2 years of practical experience in AngularJs 1.x and Bootstrap 3.x expected. NodeJs 6.x.
- AngularJs upgrade from 1.5.11 to 1.8 is in progress, so taking over this task may be required.
- English level: B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.