go to search
middle front-end developer for retail company
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Front-end Developer for Retail Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Front-end Developer to join our team.
- Execute the established processes of how to create, update, manage and test email templates and campaigns
- Learn how to use Wayfair’s internal delivery tools to set up email templates and campaigns
- Work closely with the engineering teams to understand data requirements for each respective email campaign
- Work closely with the marketing team and share findings to ensure timely results and ongoing refinement of roadmap
- Test the email templates and campaigns with the email data to the team‘s high quality standards (optional)
- Work with the engineering team owning the message delivery system to investigate and analyze potential issues and suggest or create bug fixes in a timely manner
- Have a programming/engineering background with the knowledge of data types, flow control and the ability to communicate effectively with an engineering team
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Technical background: be familiar with html, CSS, know JSON and other data formats like xslt
- Review of JSON and Mustache files
- Fast learning skills (need to learn how to create/ update & manage email templates in client custom Control Management system (similar to template management application))
- Test cases creation and data validation via client internal app (optional)
- Know-how of agile development practices (Scrum)
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.