middle front-end developer for software company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Front-end Developer to join our team.
The customer provides a platform for monitoring and diagnosing SaaS.
The platform enables endpoint and cloud security orchestration from a single dashboard. The solution uses a telemetry-powered approach to address multiple use cases, including extended detection and response, cloud workload protection, and cloud security posture management.
- Develop and deliver new product
- Partner with Product Managers and UX Designers to deeply understand the needs of our users and build a product that serves those needs
- Analyze requirements, design and develop code, unit test code, and test tools
- Be open to present and defend architectural, design, and technical choices to internal teams during design and code reviews
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication, and reaching across Dev, QA, Ops, and other cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years of hands-on software development experience
- Experience developing and integrating with REST Services
- Experience working with GitHub and CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins
- Experience conducting code reviews
- Experience working with Postgresql, MySQL, SQLite, etc.
- Proficient in modern web application features and design goals (such as Web components and Responsive Design)
- Thorough understanding of web service technologies (REST, JSON)
- Previous success developing and shipping a large-scale web application with usability and performance in mind
- Familiar with debugging tools and solving for cross-browser concerns
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, relational database design, and querying concepts
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.