go to search
middle front-end engineer for retail company
Front-End Development, Material UI, styled components, apollo-client for JS, TypeScript
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Front-end Engineer for Retail Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Front-end Engineer to join our team.
- Conduct refinement sessions with client stakeholders
- Conduct gap/impact analysis and elaborate functional and system requirements
- Conduct grooming sessions with dev. team
- Document requirement in FSD and User story format
- Create and maintain product documentation
- Clarify details and act as a referee for developers and QA, if necessary
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of Jira and confluence tools
- Good communication skills
- Good English (B1 at least)
- Problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
- Outstanding team working skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience in working with distributed teams
- Can do, proactive attitude
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.