We are currently looking for a remote Middle IT Recruiter with 3+ years of TA experience to join our team.
The main scope is the management of the end-to-end recruitment process. You should have a sound knowledge of the technical aspects of the positions. The role also involves extensive interviewing, assessing candidates, and negotiating employment offers. Using your excellent knowledge of different IT markets, you will assist the hiring managers as well as the candidates in their hiring process with an honest and clear approach. By providing a tailored and proactive search campaign and making sure that the talent is secured, you will be offering excellent outcomes for the business need.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recruitment professional who can demonstrate significant experience and success in recruiting software developers and delivery experts from the different IT markets (starting from CIS).
- Working with other TA members, the business, our staffing team, and Delivery to understand, qualify and prioritize demand
- Creating a pipeline of candidates for various technology roles
- Taking care of candidates’ full recruitment process
- Assisting in building the EPAM brand and helping in bringing top talents to the company
- Delivering qualified candidates to project and business teams, and providing additional information they will need to assess the candidate
- Assisting in report development required by the TA team
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the recruiting process
- Participating in employer branding events (Tech Talks, job fairs, conferences, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience as an IT Recruiter, ideally with a mix of agency and in-house experience
- Experience in end-to-end recruitment from sourcing to issuing the offer
- Hands-on experience in working with internal business units or clients on the agency side, and assisting with prioritization and escalations
- Good knowledge of candidate search techniques including the use of HR/recruitment data base systems and social media such as LinkedIn
- Strong focus on customer service
- Experience with all administrative tasks within ATS including data entry, candidate tracking, etc.
- Self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to efficiently manage time and prioritize multiple tasks
- Be thorough, accurate and able to deal patiently with requests
- Be flexible and keen to learn
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must (B2 and higher)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.