middle java developer (aws+kafka)
We are seeking a talented remote Middle Java Developer with expertise in AWS and Kafka to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate should have 2+ years of professional experience in Java development, proficiency in Spring framework, an understanding of microservices architecture, and a solid understanding of application design. Additionally, they should have experience with WebServices (REST), agile and scrum methodologies, and be a fast learner, and proactive thinker.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and analyze software solutions
- Create and maintain good quality code to meet business objectives
- Participate in code reviews to maintain high coding skills and standards
- Work with project managers, QA, and other stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery
- Ensure consistency with development processes and standard methodologies
- 2+ years of Java development professional experience
- 1+ years of Hybris development experience
- Proficiency in Spring framework (Core, MVC, Boot)
- Experience with AWS cloud
- Understanding of microservices architecture & Event-Driven Architecture (Kafka)
- Solid understanding of application design
- Experience with WebServices (REST)
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Upper-Intermediate English level
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.