middle java developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Java Developer to join our global team.
The customer is an American investment management firm that serves institutional clients including pension funds, endowments, foundations, foreign governments, and central banks.
- Owning and maintaining various critical systems within technology that require a mixture of operations, system engineering, and software engineering to keep up to date
- Working on SDLC tooling
- Library Upgrade Management
- Build tool Optimization (Bazel, maven, gradle)
- CI Pipelines (Azure Dev Ops, AWS CodeStar, Buildbot, Jenkins)
- Language Version Migrations
- Release Tooling
- Engineering Productivity Tooling
- On-call support
- Provide the IaaS for DEV team
- Independently set goals and achieve them based on the larger vision and projects
- Work with multiple stacks of tools, approaches and environments (Mac, Windows, Linux)
- 2+ years of experience in Java Development
- 2+ years of software background, Python & Java/Scala (Go is a bonus)
- Knowledge of Apache Maven
- Knowledge of Gradle
- Knowledge of Jenkins
- Knowledge of Driven, dependable, and empathetic personality
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.