middle java developer for a brokerage company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is an online broker that serves both individual and professional investors.
- Working with technical leads, managers, product managers and business analysts to identify the best solution for meeting business requirements
- Delivering high quality code and configuration
- Ensuring bug free software through automated regression testing, unit tests, and code reviews
- Collaborating with QA and Operations to ensure successful integration into test and production environments
- 2+ years of hands-on Java development experience
- Understanding of OOP good practices and concepts
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or a related field or equivalent professional experience
- Full SDLC exposure and prior experience of agile and DevOps delivery methods
- Good documentation and commentary skills
- Familiar with pro’s and con’s of different industry frameworks, design patterns and code beautifiers
- Familiarity with most common development and DevOps tooling as well as test driven development for optimal automated regression testing
- Previous familiarity with Kafka, Zookeeper, Git, Jenkins, Hibernate or similar
- Experience with micro services architectures is an extra
- Existing Bulgarian work permit/EU national
- Fluency in English (B2+ level)
- OCM, OCAJP, OCPJP or similar experience/certification experience
- Fluency in Bulgarian
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.