middle java developer for a financial company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is one of the world's leading financial groups that offers such services as commercial banking, trust banking, securities, credit cards, consumer finance, asset management and leasing in over 2,700 locations in more than 50 countries.
- Contribute to all stages of software development lifecycle
- Design, implement and maintain Java-based applications that can be high-volume and low-latency
- Analyze user requirements to define business objectives
- Envisioning system features and functionality
- Define application objectives and functionality
- Ensure application designs conform with business goals
- Develop and test software
- Identify and resolve any technical issues arising
- Confident English level (B2+)
- At least 2 years of working experience
- Strong knowledge of Java, Spring Boot
- Experience with Messaging Service (ideally IBM MQ)
- Knowledge of Relational DBMS
- Knowledge of XML, XSLT and XSD
- Familiar with Apache Karaf
- Knowledge of Apache Camel
- Understanding of FIX protocol
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.