middle java developer for a healthcare company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical healthcare companies. Its principal business is medicines, biologics, vaccines, and consumer and animal products.
- Develop new and maintain existing web services using Java, Spring MVC and Hibernate
- Transform business analysis and requirements to testable features in agile fashion
- Document features and changes as part of SDLC process
- Participate in code reviews and daily scrum activities
- Maintain build & deployment configurations
- 2+ years of experience with Java
- Ability to write software in Java (11) using Spring framework in service-oriented architecture
- Ability to design RESTful APIs and implement them using Spring MVC
- Understanding of SQL and Hibernate ORM framework, and ability to utilize it with PostgreSQL DB
- Basic understanding of AWS services and Lambda
- Ability to work together with business analysts and transform their analysis and requirements to code
- A university degree in computer science, applied informatics, mathematics, or related
- B2+ level of English
- Knowledge of modern build tools
- Knowledge of how to utilize Git repositories
- Experience with Docker
- Understanding of IntelliJ IDEA
- Experience with highly regulated development environment
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.