middle java developer for a media company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is a Canadian-American multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at the Bay Adelaide Centre.
- Develop software patches and new features
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Take a part in code review activities
- Create applications using standard and cloud software development tools
- Test, debug, maintain and/or update the application
- Analyze, review, and modify application to increase operating efficiency or meet new requirements
- Investigate, document and resolve technical issues
- 2+ years' experience with Core Java
- Basic knowledge of JSP
- Basic knowledge of Struts
- Good grasp of JS/JQuery
- Experience with SQL
- Good knowledge of Design patterns
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
- Experience with Spring, Angular, Hibernate
- Understanding of Struts 2
- Knolwedge of Automation/Selenium, Microservices
- Experience with Message Broker
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.