middle java developer for a retail company
Currently we are looking for a remote Middle Java Developer for a Retail company for our team.
The customer is a luxury fashion establishment (London, England). They design and distribute clothes, leather goods, footwear, fashion accessories, eyewear, fragrances, and cosmetics.
The project is the first production project allowing the customer as a brand quickly and safely integrate with 3rd party platforms (B2B2C), securing product information by compiled view integrated from different sources. The project goals are to order capture from 3Party partners and to provide unified view of the customer product.
B2B2C solution is a headless SAP Hybris installation that is used for taking orders from partners via an API.
- Perform complex technical tasks related to integrations and data transformations, bulk data load and processing;
- Provide technical decisions, low-level architecture;
- Ask questions and clear up gaps or missing details in requirements;
- Correlate Java vs Hybris is ca 70 % vs 30 %.
- 2+ years of relevant experience;
- Strong Java knowledge;
- Experience with Spring Core;
- Experience with RBDMS, SQL;
- Experience with SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris Commerce).
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- Knowledge of SAP Hybris Commerce,
- Knowledge of Spring Integration,
- Knowledge of Velocity templates,
- Knowledge of ZK framework,
- Knowledge of AWS deployment,
- Knowledge of CI/CD process, code review.
- SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris Commerce)
- AWS (S3, MQ, rds, ec2)