middle java developer for a telemedicine company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is a telemedicine company based in Boston that connects patients with doctors over secure video.
- Writing automated unit and integration tests using Junit and REST Assured
- Reviewing code from peers and providing actionable feedback
- Responding well to feedback on your own work
- Monitoring and alerting of applications in real-time
- Solid experience with Spring Boot
- Background with additional front-end development technologies such as HTML5, CSS3
- AWS CDK experience and an understanding of how to build, test and maintain a CI/CD pipeline
- Developing against cloud services such as AWS Aurora, AWS
- Experience with SQL and Relational Database Design
- Experience with version control tools, such as Git
- Confident English level (B2+)
- At least 2 years of working experience
- Experience with Java 11
- Practical experience with software design patterns
- Experience with ArgoCD and integration with GitLab CI/CD pipelines
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.