middle java developer for American e-commerce company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Middle Java Developer for American E-commerce
The customer is an American e-commerce company headquartered in Seattle, Washington, that sells clothing, footwear, toys, infant gear and home products.
- Initial weeks Analyze current setup an environments and plan approach for testing and development
- Measure, upgrade MariaDB - Measure, upgrade Java
- Small autonomous team to work though upgrades and testing in 2 weekly sprints
- Produce reference benchmarks, reference test results and regression tests for API’s
- Upgrade DB in non-live environment
- Perform regression testing of upgraded DB
- Upgrade and regression test API’s on continuous rolling basis
- 2+ years of previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Strong experience with Java/J2EE
- Familiar with AWS (SNS, SQS, EC2, S3, Lambda, DynamoDB..)
- Experience with WebAPI, API Gateway, RESTful services
- Micro services knowledge
- CI/CD knowledge
- English level: B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.