middle java developer for an electronic automation company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Java Developer to join our team.
Our customer is an American electronic design automation company that focuses on silicon design and verification, silicon intellectual property and software security and quality. Products include logic synthesis, behavioural synthesis, place and route, static timing analysis, formal verification, hardware description language simulators, and transistor-level circuit simulation. The simulators include development and debugging environments that assist in the design of the logic for chips and computer systems. In recent years, the company has expanded its products and services to include application security testing. Their technology is present in self-driving cars, artificial intelligence, and internet of things consumer products.
- Contribute to all stages of software development lifecycle
- Design, implement and maintain Java-based applications that can be high-volume and low-latency
- Analyze user requirements to define business objectives
- Define application objectives and functionality
- Ensure application designs conform with business goals
- Develop and test software
- Identify and resolve any technical issues arising
- Create detailed design documentation
- 2+ years of experience building enterprise software applications
- Confident English level (B2+)
- Expertise in Java development, microservices using Docker and Cloud platforms
- Experience with SpringBoot
- Experience with at least one of the modern UI frameworks like react.js, ember.js, Angular or vue.js
- Strong understanding of performance and scalability issues in distributed services
- Experience with Microservices architecture
- Experience with using PostgreSQL database for storing and queuing large sets of data
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.