middle java developer for an information services company
Currently we are looking for a remote Middle Java Developer for an Information services company for our team.
The customer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors.
Legal Intelligence team to extend and maintain the content crawling engine for the largest commercial legal search system in the Netherlands.
- Work as a senior back-end developer to build new crawlers to retrieve relevant Legal content.
- Develop replacement crawlers and make improvements to the content retrieval systems.
- Work in a full Scrum team including a product owner, business analyst, a development lead, and a Scrum master.
- 2+ years of software development experience;
- English level B2+;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- Profound experience applying unit testing (Junit, Spring Batch, Spring Integration);
- A deep knowledge on the principles of Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment, Unit Testing, Test Driven Development (Maven, Git, Jira, Confluence, etc);
- Likes to develop test-driven in a way anything can be tested to determine the impact on the rest of the code;
- Demonstrable experience using Jenkins, containers, web-scaping, and XML processing;
- Any experience on Spring, OSGi, Cucumber;
- Experience in SQL (SQL Server, Derby);
- An assertive, studious and enthusiastic personality;
- Is not afraid to ask questions when running into issues or provides feedback when smb do something (wrong).
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.