middle java developer for an information services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors.
- Creating integrations for data exchange between the customer and other third party vendors
- Potentially, creating much more abstract integrations that can be configured by customer's consultants in less than a day and a self-service portal from where consultants can manage these integrations and troubleshoot issues
- Consulting the customer about technical aspects of the chosen technologies
- Improving development process where it's possible
- 2+ years of Java development experience
- Experience in creating and maintaining microservices
- Experience with Scrum and Kanban teams
- Experience with cloud platforms and its concepts
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with REST
- Knowledge of Java 11 and Spring Boot
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana, ELK
- Experience with Client Facing
- Ability to defend a point of view
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- English level B2+
- Experience with AWS
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.