middle java developer for an information services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors.
- Create integrations for data exchange between the customer and other third party vendors
- Potentially, create much more abstract integrations that can be configured by customer's consultants in less than a day and a self-service portal from where consultants can manage these integrations and troubleshoot issues
- Consult the customer about technical aspects of the chosen technologies
- Improve development process where it's possible
- 2+ years of experience with Java
- Strong knowledge of Java 11 and Spring boot
- Experience in creating and maintaining micro services
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana (ELK
- Experience with cloud platforms and its concepts
- Experience with REST
- Client facing experience
- Ability to defend a point of view
- Experience working in SCRUM and Kanban teams
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- B2+ level of English
- Experience with AWS
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.