go to search
middle java developer for business company
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Java Developer For Business Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Java Developer to join our team.
Business company customer has plenty of legacy applications (written in .Net, C#, Bash, Java, Node.JS, SQL) orchestrating by Automic One framework. Business company migrates all components to AWS.
Some of them are redesigning from scratch and some can change gust orchestration logic (ex: by means of Apache Airflow). This position is required to develop new ETL flows on AWS that will be integrated into the existing "legacy" global flow mentioned above. The new distributed ETL architecture is based on Apache Flink and resides in EKS. It has modern CI/CD automation.
- Ability and willingness to work in a complex distributed environment deploying on AWS.
- Experience in any ETL frameworks, various data transformations (including but not limited by XSLT, XML, JSON), debugging and testing distributed application.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work daily with EIS engineers.
- Time overlaping with EIS engineers is no less than 4 hours (until 12pm EST).
- Long-run (2+ years) commitment is mandatory.
- 2+years of experience in Java
- Knowledge of Spring Core
- Knowledge of ETL Solutions
- Knowledge of Basics of CI/CD process (Jenkins, Git)
- Knowledge of XML and JSON transformation and processing
- Experience working with large databases (relation, document-oriented)
- E xperience with Core AWS Services like EC2/EKS, Lambda, Step Functions, S3, RDS/Aurora, DynamoDB, SQS/SNS, CF
- Knowledge of Docker
nice to have
- Amazon MQ
- Apache Flink
- Elastic Stack
benefits for locations
- Medical insurance package for you and your family
- Stable income
- Paid sick leave days
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical, soft, and leadership skills
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.