go to search
Middle Java Developer for Business Information Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Java Developer to join our team.
- Develop micro-services
- Participate in planning and management of development process
- Actively communicate with the stakeholders
- Contribute to continuous delivery and integration pipeline infrastructure
- Implement technical decisions with little supervision
- Write unit and some integration tests
- 2+ years of experience working with Java8+
- SDLC awareness, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management (GIT), Agile development, build processes, testing and operations
- understanding of micro-service architectures, RESTful API design, Docker containers and container orchestration systems like Kubernetes or Amazon EKS
- experience with Java DI&IoC frameworks: Dropwizard, Spring or others
- experience with legacy system integration and phased application integration is a plus
- good communication skills, English B2 or higher
- Kafka knowledge is a plus
- decent problem solving skills
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.