go to search
middle java developer for financial company
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Java Developer for Financial Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is a Singaporean multinational banking and financial services corporation operating across 18 markets.
In this position, you will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders daily to stay focused on common goals.
- Taking the ownership of design and development of T&M applications
- Taking the ownership of driving the discussion with business users
- Deliver project in time, a single point of contact and responsible for the delivery
- Design, analyze, develop, unit testing (TDD) and regression automation (BDD) to deliver product backlog for large and complex projects
- Adopting and practicing Agile methodologies including, but not limited to, story grooming, sprint planning, complexity analysis, stand-up calls, and sprint retrospectives
- Adhere to firm-wide architecture standards, risk management, and security policies
- Team player and ability to work in Global Team setup, product owners and business team to develop, build & support application
- Communicate and collaborate on development items with a global team, as well as raise/work to resolve issues impacting development
- Postproduction application support
- Participate in quality assurance, peer reviews and code reviews
- Should have a solid technical skill with diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally
- Thought leader in the group especially in the end-to-end solutioning
- Up-to-date with latest ongoing technologies in the industry
- Well-spoken/Articulate and Emotionally intelligent
- Passionate about development
- Open source contributor
- Well connected to industry members, attends developer and tech meetups
- Strong understanding of DevOps practices, tools and techniques
- Degree in Computer Science/IT or other related fields
- Hands-on experience using frameworks like Spring (Boot, Data, Batch, Cloud), React, Angular, etc.
- Experienced deploying application in a containerized environment using Docker/Kubernetes/PCF/OpenShift/AWS etc.
- English level proficiency B1
benefits for locations
- Medical insurance package for you and your family
- Stable income
- Paid sick leave days
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical, soft, and leadership skills
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.