middle java developer for financial information company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle Java Developer with 2+ years of experience in Java to join our team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Code Development and Implementation: investigate on the new technology or solution according to the new requirements; implement the solution according to the specification provided by architect; find the best way or solution to resolve the problem or issue
- Adding New Features: develop software solutions by studying information needs; add new feature into the service; do the code change, code review, unit test and integration test on the change
- Bug fixing: provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues; debug on the software code, fix the bugs found in the service; do the code change, code review, unit test and integration test on the change
- Doing Integration testing with QA team; develop integration test script of service with QA team; run the test script and generate test result to the QA team
- Micro-service Maintenance: guarantee the availability of the whole service; monitoring the health of the micro-service; recover the micro-service if necessary
- 2+ years of experience as Java Developer is required
- Major in computer science, information technology, or related discipline
- Experience with Core Java - 11 or at least 8
- Experience with Spring Boot including Spring MVC, IoC
- Experience with JUnit
- Experience with Gradle (for builds)
- Experience with REST API
- Familiarity with AWS services – DynamoDB, Lambda, Cloudwatch, Fargate, SNS, Redis, Elasticsearch, API Gateway, ALB, Route 53, VPC (in order of priority)
- Easy to communicate and rapid reaction on the customer service
- When urgent issues happen, can work under pressure
- Working with passion and strong learning ability; can find the solution for the issue independently
- English level B2 and higher: listening, reading and writing skills are required;
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.