middle java developer for financial information company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Middle Java Developer for Financial Information Company.
We are looking for Java professional to join customer's team and work on implementation of one of the Analytics Platform Quantitative Pricing Services micro service responsible for Volatility Surfaces calculations. Product is developed using Java technology and is deployed / hosted in AWS. Part of the work scoupe would be an upgrade of the existing AWS infrastructure for use of the new deployment architecture and Terraform.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Development on the AWS based Volatility Surfaces service, adding new features and supporting the existing ones.
- Requirement’s analysis with regular discussions with the Product Owner
- Propose enhancements to the product
- Propose architecture or technical approach to implementation of requirements
- High quality tests-oriented developments
- Root cause analyzing on infrastructure and application issues.
- Interactions with our L2 Tech Ops support and DevOps support teams.
- Interesting and complex business domain, challenging tasks, complex solution to implement
- Primary and secondary hard skills (technical stack)
- Experience with Java
- Experience AWS/Terraform
- Self-driven, goal-oriented team player with good communication skills
- Java Developer (with nice to have AWS/Terraform background)
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Minimum 2 years of the production experience with Java
- Java 8/11, Spring, SpringBoot, REST Services, Swagger
- Hibernate/JPA, SQL
- English level: B2+
- PostgreeSQL, Liquibase
- Maven, Gitlab, Jenkins, Artifactory/BAMS, SonarQube
- AWS (EC2, ECS, Aurora RDS, ALB, Fargate, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, CloudWatch)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.