middle java developer for insurance company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote middle Java Developer to join our team.
The Insurance company is the 3rd largest Property & Casualty insurer in the US and the 5th largest insurer globally.
They are now looking for high-caliber candidates as Java Developers to work on solution implementation in Hong Kong & Singapore.
- Develop software deliverables of the solutions for Liberty Mutual
- Understand how to utilize the modern technology to drive value-based business changes
- Able to review, test and debug software deliverables, or use the relevant automation / DevOps tools to perform such actions
- Perform product releases
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date
- Seniority level per GCF: A3
- 2+ years of experience on designing & implementing solutions with Java Sprint Boot, with the ability to explain the technical details on how to use this technology from end to end on various implementations
- Excellent communication skills in English, with the ability to understand the client's questions and answer them in a structured way and to the point
- Experience in designing and implementing APIs and Microservices
- Experience with relational/non-relational databases
- Experience on AWS, AWS SQS and/or Kafka preferred
- Self-driven & self-discipline
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.