middle java developer for leasing company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Middle Java Developer for Leasing Company.
The customer operates a truck rental and leasing company. The Company offers complete fleet management services, including full service leasing, logistics, truck rentals, used trucks for sale, and fleet
services for utility & transit companies.
- Interacting with business users, SME to understand requirements and design solutions.
- Work on high priority critical Production issues
- Dev/UAT deployment
- Collaborating with Solution Architects and Dev Lead to provide a technical design that will align with the strategy and applicable technical standards
- Working independently to evaluate and make strategic decisions that will address specific technology design needs and issues within their technology area
- Providing coaching and technical mentoring to more junior developers
- Deliver solutions within an Agile methodology, whilst ensuring quality, timeliness, and team-wide adherence to good architectural practice and guidelines.
- 2+ years of experience in Java and J2EE
- Hands-on development experience
- Solid experience with Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring, Hibernate
- Strong knowledge of Microservices
- Practical skills in CI/CD: Git, Apache Maven, Gradle, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Jira
- Good command of TDD/Unit Testing, Clean Code
- Strong experience with AWS (S3, Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway etc.)
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking
- Ability to take ownership of business problems and technical solutions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong skills in algorithms and data structures
- Hands on with engineering excellence and continuous integration practices
- English level: B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.