middle java developer for retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Java Developer to join our team.
The client is a Tech company and one of the leading global platforms which provide a seamless e-commerce experience to customers.
- Coding new features and improving the existing platform to improve the platform experience and scale
- Continuously improve yourself with your team members by learning new technologies and acquiring new skills
- Participate in planning meetings, estimate tasks, do code reviews, and code in pairs
- Team Player - humble, lifelong learner and has customer-first mindset
- Practical knowledge about OOP, Design Patterns, Clean Code, Craftsmanship culture, Refactoring, and Unit Testing
- Experience in at least one of the languages such as Java, Go, C#, Scala
- Experience in Relational / Nonrelational Database Management Systems such as PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Couchbase, etc.
- Experience in messaging software such as Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Experience in Continuous Delivery and building pipelines
- Experience building Restful backend services using popular frameworks such as Spring Boot
- Being an Agile-minded team player with good communication skills
- Preferably experienced in distributed architecture with fault tolerance and loose coupling
- Kubernetes experience and Performance Monitoring are a big plus
- Good command of written and spoken English
- 2+ years of experience with Java
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.