middle java developer with aws and kafka expertise
We are seeking a remote Middle Java Developer with expertise in AWS and Kafka to join our team.
The ideal candidate should have at least 2+ years of development experience and possess hands-on development experience with Java and Spring Framework. They will be responsible for developing, enhancing, and maintaining back-end Microservices, REST APIs, and event-driven programming using Apache Kafka. They should also be well-versed in APIs and microservices architecture and have a willingness to learn new technologies.
- Develop, enhance, and maintain code
- Build back-end Microservices and REST APIs
- Conduct code reviews and follow best practices such as unit testing and CI
- Participate in SCRUM ceremonies, estimation, and planning sessions
- Mentor other developers and collaborate with peers
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar; Master's degree in Computer Science
- 2+ years of development work experience with Java and Spring Framework
- Proficiency in Java Cloud Stack, AWS, and Kafka
- Strong knowledge of APIs & microservices architecture
- Sound understanding and practice with Agile Framework
- B2+ English level
nice to have
- Experience with Apache Kafka, JUnit, REST API, Spring Boot, and MongoDB
- Knowledge of Spring Batch, Spring Integration, Java Microservice Infrastructure, TDD, and BDD
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.