go to search
middle java engineer for retail company
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Java Engineer for Retail Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Java Developer to join our team.
- Develop modern, large-scale REST micro-services and modern web-based tools and applications for internal teams in a fast-paced retail environment
- Work with onsite/customer team members, build distributed systems that integrate with a larger data and services ecosystem
- Work in a truly Agile environment where all team members are expected to own the solution, including deployment, testing, quality, monitoring, and operational excellence
- Strive for continuous improvement of code quality and development practices
- Anticipate system/application challenges and propose solutions for the same
- Contribute to story sizing and work estimates for implementation, validation, delivery, and documentation
- Participate in design and code review to ensure quality and testability of feature code
- Implement build, deployment, and test automation to ensure high quality and enable continuous delivery
- Adjust positively to quickly changing priorities and shifting goals
- Understand, leverage, and applies best practices effectively
- This position may be required to perform other related duties as assigned
- 2+ years of current professional experience working with Java.
- Proven proficiency in API development (REST and SOAP).
- Agile software development experience.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Knowledge of Kafka is a plus.
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes/GitLab CI is a plus.
benefits for locations
- Medical insurance package for you and your family
- Stable income
- Paid sick leave days
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical, soft, and leadership skills
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.