middle java software engineer for a human resources software company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle Java Software Engineer with 2+ years working on application design and development in enterprise applications to join our team.
The customer is a multinational company that provides cloud-based human capital management software solutions.
The main scope involves working in an agile environment on a product that offers a continuous performance development solution.
- Work with a distributed development team continuously delivering solutions enhancing SaaS platform capability
- Partner with UX/UI team and be part of the design discussions/decisions as well as implementing the designs
- Contribute to sprint planning & backlog refinement sessions
- Participate in daily stand-ups and retrospectives with technology teams (Dev, Automated QA, UX/UI, Product)
- Work with DevOps and Architecture teams to move to a continuous deployment model
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Information technology or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years working on application design and development in enterprise applications with: Java, OOP, JEE stack/Spring, JMS and Apache Camel
- Familiarity with RESTful as an API design
- Database application development experience with SQL or NoSQL databases
- Experience with Git or other version control tools
- Exposure to automated unit and integration testing
- Experience in development in accordance with best software engineering practice, helping define development standards for the team
- Ability to collaborate openly with the team on shared items of work and communicate well in a team-oriented environment across locations
- Experience in knowledge sharing and mentoring other team members
- Written and spoken English - B2
- Knowledge of Linux
- Shell scripting skills
- Java 8
- RESTful Web Services
- Apache Camel
- Apache ActiveMQ
- Apache Tomcat 9
- Apache JMeter
- HTML, CSS
- Apache Maven
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.