We are currently looking for a remote Middle Software Engineer with 2+ years of Java experience, experience with the Spring framework and familiarity with Unix/Linux to join our team.
The customer is an American software company that provided unified endpoint and enterprise mobility management for mobile devices, such as multi-factor authentication.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- 2+ years of Java experience
- Experience with the Spring framework
- Solid “systems” fundamentals related to performance, scale and factors outside the JVM that impact the system
- Experience with SQL databases (procedures, triggers, etc.)
- Experience with Docker, AWS
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux
- English level proficiency B1
- Experience with NoSQL technology
- Experience building and deploying a global cloud service
- Kafka, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Kubernetes experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.