middle java software engineer for a video game and software development company
We are currently looking for a Middle Java Software Engineer for a Video Game and Software Development Company to join our global team.
The customer is an American video game and software developer and publisher, developing commercially available game engine which also powers their internally developed video games.
The main pool of tasks is associated with work on a new web platform that enables self-publishing experience for game developers.
- Develop enterprise level software solutions according to technical specifications
- Participate in all cycles of software design and development
- Contribute to the quality of coding and assure conformance of source codes
- Provide necessary technical and design documentation
- Analyze requirements and work with team members to create quality results
- Communicate effectively with local management and external team members
- Participate in internal and external meetings
- At least 2 years of experience in developing Java applications
- Knowledge of Java SE
- Java EE and Spring development experience
- Experience with relational database (MS SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
- Understanding of OOP principles
- Knowledge of English (both communication and technical level)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.