We are looking for a remote Middle Java Software Engineer with 2+ years of Java development experience to join our Telescope team.
Telescope is the most important application based on the E3S Platform (E3S is an Elastic Enterprise Ecosystem that is Searchable Social and Smart). It helps orchestrate many of EPAM's business processes related to People, Client, and Project management.
- Participate in back-end repositories and modules reorganization according to software packaging principles. We want to utilize pluggability of Telescope's architecture to enable asymmetric cluster, make the product easier to ship to customers
- Participate in Telescope data pipeline rework implementation - make in graph-centric and developer friendly. We need to decrease on-boarding time twice as now, make data pipeline easy to troubleshoot, and fix data loss and data inconsistency issues
- Deprecate services that are not used anymore
- Participate in replacement of OSGi technology which is currently used
- 2+ years of Java development experience
- Java SE + EE proficiency
- Knowledge of OSGI, Karaf
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with RabbitMQ
- Experience with Hazelcast
- Experience with Spring Data
- English: A2+ and higher
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.