The customer is a biotechnology company, which engages in the discovery, invention, development, manufacture, and commercialization of medicines.
In this role, the Developer should be able to deliver well thought and thorough implementation of features assigned, including identifying finding gaps in requirements while communicating solutions and the trade-offs given the business goals, so that the best type of decision can be made at that time.
- Assist with Front-End development depending upon the needs of the project
- Develop the components of different levels of complexity
- Implementing new product functionality
- Maintenance of an existing codebase, participation in Code Review sessions
- Contributing to the application architecture design
- Write tests for the developed components, perform partial components design and testing
- Develop new functionality
- Be able to understand the functionality of the current application and fix bugs if needed
- A degree / diploma in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience with CSS frameworks
- Experience working as part of a software development team using Agile/XP processes
- Hands on experience designing, developing, testing and troubleshooting RESTful API and interface specifications (Swagger, RAML, SOAP)
- Experience working with DevOps pipelines (Git, Jenkins), continuous integration/delivery, automated testing (unit, functional, performance)
- Working knowledge of web-based application architectures and frameworks such as React and the way it integrates with services
- Working knowledge of AWS environment such as VPC, RDS, CDK, Lambda and API Gateways
- Object Oriented coding practices, including strong design patterns knowledge, refactoring, clean code
- Experience working with MySQL, Postgres and Non-relational databases
- Experience in BDD and TDD methodologies
- English level proficiency B1
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.